12 eggs, beaten thoroughly
2 pounds brown sugar
4 cups white sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon syrup
8 teaspoons baking powder
1 pound butter
3 pounds peanut butter
18 cups oatmeal (42 ounce box)
1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 pound m&m candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a very large bowl, mix the first nine ingredients in the order they are listed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and m&m candies.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop six (6) scoops of dough per cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until done.
- Dough can be refrigerated and baked in batches at your convenience.
My note: This is a recipe I cut out of the newspaper years ago. It takes a HUGE bowl to mix together. I used to take my two biggest bowls, and kinda sorta mix part in one and part in the other...I finally bought a great big stainless steel bowl at a restaurant supply company just for this recipe. It makes LOTS of BIG cookies, and they are SO yummy!